Serenity Broken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Sin to discover your Sanctity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asteria's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asteria
Admin

Asteria's Story Empty
PostSubject: Asteria's Story   Asteria's Story Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Name: Asteria
Sin: Pride
Thema: Vanity
Height 5'7
Weight 124
Focus: Grimoire Blade
Codex: Ars Goetia
Constellation: Libra

Asteria's Story Fate_z10

What a lovely bride she will make.

I've heard that line more than one can argue in a lifetime. Ever since I can remember, I've been carefully groomed like a well bred show cat to be put on display for wealthy suitors to add to the Acrissius family vaults.

They shuffle me in front of mirrors all day but I have no desire to look, I don't know the woman reflected back at me. I don't know what she stands for, I don't know what she likes, I don't know what her dreams are.

She is just something pretty to be given away to the largest bidder. Humble and meek, pretty and quiet, all the finest qualities in a bride.

Imagine my surprise to find that its possible for there to be something more in the world, or rather- there is something more in me.

I jump from the twentieth story of my family's corporate tower and land flawlessly without a single scratch as I gaze back toward a life that always wanted me, but I could not want back.

Finally, the time for me is now.
Back to top Go down

Asteria's Story
Page 1 of 1